18 may 2019, Toulon, France
"This workshop is a technical course dedicated to beginners and professionals alike, we study the behavior of light in direct light, indirect light, placed in the back, in the day or face. The goal is to be able to reproduce exactly the atmosphere and the light that you want in simple situations without artificial lighting. You learn to make bright pictures, The focus of this day is on the light. The students shoot a lot with the model. This is a real technical course.
BOOK NOW, PLACES ARE LIMITED !
On the program (produced under the artistic direction of the teacher photographer himself):
- Prepare an extraordinary photographic setting
- Develop, mature and shape an artistic idea: how to create your own universe
- Differentiate between a model placed in a set and the creation of a narrative scene
- Collaborate with your models and direct them to surpass themselves
- The balance between technique and energy, between organization and improvisation
- Image processing, commercial / artistic choices
– Langage: Français
– Location: Toulon, France
– Schedule: 14h à 18h
– Required level: intermediate to professional
– Required material: participants must come with their own material and ready to shoot: digital camera ( reflex or hybrid body and lens), battery, charger, memory card.
What isn't included:
-The cost of transportation to the workshop location
-All insurance for stolen or broken material during the Experience
Tout photographe affirmant ne pas être un voyeur est soit stupide soit un menteur. Helmut Newton